Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yet another day

Omg..I really need to serious on my study already. For the pass today again I'm day dreaming. Is also a disappointing weekend for me. Because my favourite team Arsenal again draw with Liverpool. Haih...I can't complain much because they really perform badly in the first half. Now their title hope i think is vanish.

But I will start to pray and support for Chelsea because I really hate Man United (sorry to all MU fans). Chelsea still have chance to get the title because Man United today draw with Middlesbrough.It is very unlucky that they dont win Man United. They really play so well. I wonder if they play like that in every matches the might become top 4.

So now I all my hope is that Arsenal will defeat Liverpool at Anfield on this tuesday (I will be watching of course hehehe). Hope the the Gunners will perform far more better than their match in San Siro...And I do hope Chelsea lose so that they can concentrate on EPL and Roma might create some magic to win Man United 3 goals at Old Traford...hehe
My dream final would be Arsenal V Barcelona

Today will be 7th of April already, really nearing my exam and today will be start back my class after one week holiday. Haih is very sad to attend class nowdays, because is very tense the atmosphere. During this time I really miss those old days in school where by I can study together with Jeremy and Wei Jian..But to bad they are gone now and I cant find a replacement..They too now working very hard so I must be hardworking too.

Almost 1am already, hope when I wake up I will be able to have a brand new day...

No comments: